OVPIA-funded exchanges and internal grant programs
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Applications are now being accepted for OVPIA-funded exchanges and internal grant programs—follow this link for guidelines and on-line application forms. These competitive funding opportunities help IU faculty members advance their research and teaching through international engagement, a key objective of the IU International Strategic Plan.
- Short-Term Exchange Programs for the 2018-2019 academic year (deadline: November 5, 2017); exchange positions will be offered in Brazil, China, Costa Rica, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Russia, South Korea, and Thailand
- Freie Universität Berlin–IU Joint Research Workshops and Short-Term Research Grants (deadline: September 15, 2017)
- Global Gateway Seed Grants – China, Europe, India (deadline: minimum of 8 weeks prior to event); this seed grant program is expanding to include events at our new Gateway operations in Mexico City and Bangkok – please contact us to discuss timeline if you are interested in one of the new locations
- International Short-Term Visitors Grants (deadline: minimum of 8 weeks prior to event)
- Language Learning Grants (deadline: minimum of 8 weeks prior to start of program)
- Overseas Conference Grants (deadlines: October 2, 2017, January 15, April 2, and July 2, 2018)
- Overseas Study Program Development Grants (deadlines: November 1, 2017, and February 2, 2018)
Please note that the Gateway, Short-Term Visitors, and Overseas Conference grant programs continue to have a matching fund requirement from the home campus, school, or department.
As you plan your international activities over the coming months, I encourage you to consider these opportunities.